Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sprint selling Nextel? Yeh step right up buyers!

I think sprint was the only one that didn't realize it was crap with they bought nextel in the first place. Who in their right mind would buy it now???????Sprint is a horribly run company, and nextel became horribly run when it became part of sprint. Sprint is likely to more share unless something drastic happens. They pcs network is terrible if you are not in a city. Nextel network has poor signal quality and their service has been horrible for so long that it will take a lot more than the CEO coming on TV saying how "cool" they are now and will be in the future. I am sure everyone remembers sprint started "firing" customers a few years back as if they were going to show the world who was boss. Hmmmm how's that working for them???I don't know if I have ever heard anything so stupid from a service oriented business in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback and opinions welcome.