LEARN TO SCORE WITH PENNY STOCKS HERE
BANKS DESPERATE TO GET AWAY WITH NOT HAVING POSSESSION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, DIG INTO STATUTES AND ADD THEM TO ALL DOCUMENTS
NRS 104.3309 Enforcement of lost, destroyed or stolen instrument.
1. A person not in possession of an instrument is entitled to enforce the instrument if:
(a) The person seeking to enforce the instrument:
(1) Was entitled to enforce the instrument when loss of possession occurred; or
(2) Has directly or indirectly acquired ownership of the instrument from a person who was entitled to enforce the instrument when loss of possession occurred;
(b) The loss of possession was not the result of a transfer by the person or a lawful seizure; and
(c) The person cannot reasonably obtain possession of the instrument because the instrument was destroyed, its whereabouts cannot be determined, or it is in the wrongful possession of an unknown person or a person that cannot be found or is not amenable to service of process.
2. A person seeking enforcement of an instrument under subsection 1 must prove the terms of the instrument and his right to enforce the instrument. If that proof is made, NRS 104.3308 applies to the case as if the person seeking enforcement had produced the instrument. The court may not enter judgment in favor of the person seeking enforcement unless it finds that the person required to pay the instrument is adequately protected against loss that might occur by reason of a claim by another person to enforce the instrument. Adequate protection may be provided by any reasonable means.
(Added to NRS by 1993, 1244; A 2005, 1999)
CHECK OUT THE THE FLIP PAL MOBILE SCANNER HERE
Monday, January 17, 2011
Financial Reality Revisited Pages
- A story of how Wall Street ruined the real estate ...
- Foreclosure halt by banks was an illusion
- the financaial reality of Negotiating with the ban...
- Learning to trade stocks in the financial reality ...
- financial reality Review of the Article by k. Galb...
- financial reality of Managing Real Estate for Prof...
- financial reality of video of hearinngs
- Obama is deer in headlights
- FRR Home
- List of housing industry related jobs from finanic...
- Listen to Financial Reality Audio Books