Monday, February 20, 2012

“Crooks on the Loose? Did Felons Get a Free Pass in the Financial Crisis? “ « naked capitalism

Not much is being done to prosecute criminal activity related to housing industry. I saw this on Naked Capitalism.

I have to confess I have yet to do more than sample this video, but I intend to watch it in full as soon as I have a breather. This is a video of a panel discussion at NYU Law School earlier this month at which former prosecutors Neil Barofsky and Eliot Spitzer took on party-line-defending Lanny Breuer of the Department of Justice, and to a lesser degree, Mary Jo White, former US attorney who now works on the defense side. Various reports on the discussion indicate that sparks flew at several junctures, so I am confident the NC audience will find it engaging as well as informative.

“Crooks on the Loose? Did Felons Get a Free Pass in the Financial Crisis? “ « naked capitalism

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback and opinions welcome.