Blackrock is the world's largest investment manager.
As Wikipedia notes:
BlackRock is the largest global investment management firm headquartered in New York City. It is one of the most prominent financial institutions in the US. The company acquired Barclays Global Investors in December 2009 under the BlackRock name, making it the largest money manager in the world.
But BlackRock isn't just the largest money manager ... it is also the larges asset manager in the world.
As Wikipeda notes:
As of December 31, 2010, BlackRock’s assets under management total $3.56 trillion across equity, fixed income, alternative investments, real estate, risk management, and advisory strategies. Through BlackRock Solutions, it offers risk management, strategic advisory, and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of clients with portfolios totaling approximately $9 trillion.
And see this and this.
So it is stunning that Blackrock's Chairman and CEO - Larry Fink - said on Bloomberg TV
Markets like totalitarian governments.
Read full story here: Head of World's Largest Asset Manager: "Markets Like Totalitarian Governments" → Washington's Blog Make big money in penny stocks today
GET ORGANIZED HERE
Financial Reality Revisited Pages
- A story of how Wall Street ruined the real estate ...
- Foreclosure halt by banks was an illusion
- the financaial reality of Negotiating with the ban...
- Learning to trade stocks in the financial reality ...
- financial reality Review of the Article by k. Galb...
- financial reality of Managing Real Estate for Prof...
- financial reality of video of hearinngs
- Obama is deer in headlights
- FRR Home
- List of housing industry related jobs from finanic...
- Listen to Financial Reality Audio Books